Ready2Cook® solution recognised for its innovative packaging design
Plus Pack’s Ready2Cook® solution with handles was selected from a pool of nearly 1,000 exhibitors from 60 countries to be part of the Innovation Awards at SIAL Canada 2016, one of the world’s largest food innovation exhibitions.
When 15,000 visitors descended upon Montreal for the SIAL Canada food innovation exhibition in April 2016, Plus Pack’s Ready2Cook® family of exclusive aluminium containers with handles was one of the featured products that greeted them.
A unique solution perfect for today’s busy consumer, Ready2Cook® packaging catches the consumer’s attention – and earns their appreciation. The packaging can be used for many different types of meals, from fresh fish on a vegetable base to warm salads, spareribs, seasoned meat, chicken or seasonal grill dishes.
With its practical handles, the new generation of Ready2Cook® containers is easy for consumers to handle and a busy kitchen to arrange food in. It is so attractive that it can be put directly on the table at home, when the food is to be served.
- With handles for convenience
- Can go directly from the freezer or fridge to the microwave, oven or grill
- Rectangular, oval, poultry and speciality ranges
- Optimal barrier properties, good thermal conductivity, cold and heat resistance
- For heat sealing or matching plastic snap-on lids